Friday, September 11, 2026

Welcome (Again) to the World of Martapa

 

As I have journeyed on the road of life these last few years, I’ve decided I need to get some projects done before I roll that eternal one all mortals do at some point or another.  One of those was to make a small(ish) premade adventuring area to help other GMs start a campaign. 

 

I love to read other’s adventures, and stories, and I figured, what the heck.  I can make a small campaign area in my story for those who like to play a good game of roleplaying adventure.  And what better way than to make an adventure in my world of Martapa.  I mean, after all, it is how my High King’s Sword series was born.

 

My plan in the next weeks, months, and perhaps years is to give a good background of a small town/city near one of the major House cities in Taina, the northern continent of my world.  Along the way I hope to describe areas, people of interest, the town itself, and give a few example adventures that can be started in this area of my world.  It won’t be perfect, and feel free to use whatever parts you wish for your own consumption, but my hope is it will help, if not inspire, you to have a good time roleplaying with a good group of friends.  Or, perhaps, take the time to make your own adventuring world.


Happy Gaming!


(I only ask if you do use any of my campaign ideas that they not be published, at least not without express permission from myself.  I appreciate that.)

No comments: