Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Map of Martapa


I'm sorry this isn't perfect, but I hope this will give you a good idea of where my Houses are located. Now obviously there are smaller cities, towns, and villages, (I hope to make smaller sections and upload with color so you can see mountains and forests and the like along with smaller villages and towns like Midway)

So you will notice this mostly shows Tiana, not Ariella (though there is a bit in the right hand bottom corner). I made this map in college and at the time I was writing my original stories on this world only in Tiana. I have a map, somewhere, I used for when we were roleplaying on my world which shows Ariella, but I can't seem to find it. I promise to get that found or draw up a new one soon.
Tomorrow: House Brightwater

2 comments:

Violet said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing this! So fun to have a visual of the area. :)

- Violet @ The Eager Readers

JAMES BURKE said...

The visual is great.

Tolkein did that and his maps helped me through that journey.

On a modern note, Tom Clancey and Clive Cussler provide maps that keep the reader focused and act as a reference when they get lost.

James
kellysreef.blogspot.com