Monday, January 2, 2012

Expectations for the New Year

Can you believe it's already 2012? Neither can I. All those projects I meant to get done still sitting on the desk or on a pile on a shelf. So I've made some goals for this year that may or may not get done, everything from saying "No, I will not do Cub Scouts again next year, my son is out of it!" (I have a hard time saying no to community projects....) to I will get an agent this year. (Haha on that one as well.)

So here are some writing goals I have for this blog:
1)I'd love to set this up like a Player's Handbook, with chapters and everything.
2)Go into more detail about how my world actually runs day to day, since that really is what player characters need as they adventure in a world.
3)Make sure I blog every week day...sort of like I should be writing every week day...we'll see how that goes!
4) Perhaps get a few more readers of my blog...that would be exciting!
5) Post more of my chapters!

I hope that your New Year is bright and full of promise! Enjoy every minute of it!

No comments: