Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Odd Facts

Here are some odd, fun facts about my world:

Varanath does not allow any wolf to be killed anywhere near the House.  If one is spotted, a mage is sent to relocate them.  It is thought this might be the case because Wolf Warriors can turn into wolves and they are afraid that they might be harming a Wolf Warrior.

The House Pathfinder allows wild animals into the walls of Pathfinder.  Because this House was founded by a scout, who had many animal friends, the place is very friendly to animals, having places for them to drink all over the city.

Mouse, one of the Chosen, and young boy in my stories, is modeled after my friend, Jennifer.  To me, she was my protector and guide and those virtues shine though in Mouse.

The people of Janesh were an after thought and now a huge part of my stories.  I added them in because one of my friends in college loved the oriental culture and I liked added things into my story my friends liked.

No comments: