Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The Mystery of the Sea Door

So last post I detailed a door found in a cliff side that can not be opened. There are two ways, as a GM, you could use this.  You could have the group already have a way to open it, (AKA a key they may have discovered in their travels), or they are hired to find the "key" to open the door.  I will detail, in the next few days and weeks, both options.  Feel free to change anything you need to fit your campaign, because I really want you to have fun with it.  I'm kinda taking from an adventure string that my husband ran us through, (though there was no sea door involved).  He had us go and look for a "key" for a tower that was the center of a curse.  (That is a story for another day.)  There is no curse related to this door, but I like the key search idea.  More to come!

No comments: