Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Bad Guys

In my stories, the Black Wizards of Shaniko, mercenaries and monsters are the major bad guys.  But maybe you want to travel in my world but not use my bad guys.  Here are some ideas on how to make some reaccuring bad guys that you can use for your plots.

1)Make a character.  Yep, just use a character sheet, fill out the info, and make him or her the appropriate level.  Don't forget to give them peons and minions...This is a little time consuming but you will have a foe who is worthy of your players and one they are very likely to remember.

2) Give a monster a character class.  This is tricky because not only do you have to add the class level, but their monster "Challenge Rating" as well so as not to make them over powerful...again, don't forget the minions.

3)Come up with your own organizations to haunt your player characters.  Just because I made up this world doesn't mean you can't tweak it a bit.  My husband and I do it all the time with other worlds we play in, depending on what we need.

Happy roleplaying!

No comments: