Monday, October 13, 2014

High King's Sword: The Roleplaying Game

I'm laughing as I type this.  My big project, now, since I'm only revising my stories at the moment, is to truly do a workable roleplaying game system.  Since my husband and I played so long in my world, you'd think it would be an easy task, but I'm beginning to see why it takes so many people to make a roleplaying game.  Over the next months, I'm going to try and write my blog articles like sections in a gaming book.  I'm hoping things will go smoothly, but we'll take it one day at a time.  Hopefully, by the end of this endeavor, I'll be able to give a person a working model of a roleplaying game system which they can just print out and go with.

I'm going with the assumption that this is more a supplement to a D20 gaming system, so all information will refer to rules for D20.  There are a lot of D20 gaming systems out there, though I recommend Pathfinder as your base D20 system.  Then, feel free to use my gaming world using that system.  I hope you have fun!

Tomorrow we will start with races!

No comments: